Tuesday, September 17, 2013

 This is Jackson Pollock she wolf. Mr. Pollack is most famous for his work with drip paintings though most likely he took the idea from me anyways I digress  I like this painting because it is very abstract it's use of color gives me a sense of invigoration. It also reminds of the old story of how the mother wolf fed the founders of Rome it is interesting and I'd love to have it in my room

 This is another Jackson Pollock entitled western expansion it is a dark yet beautiful view of conquering the frontier. His use of color is minimalistic yet he is able to convey many different dimensions in his work it is almost as if everything is moving clockwise in this painting. The road looks ominous and uncertain the animals look desperate but yet they trudge on.

No comments:

Post a Comment